3D computer games provide a hugely stimulating way to learn.
MissionMaker lets students rapidly create visually 3D rich worlds for first-person 'Missions' - complete with sets, animated characters, dialogue and music. Students can:
- select elements from an extensive object library to create a unique game world
- create and animate 3D characters
- import their own music, graphics and video
- set rules for game play.
learning outcomes & benefits
- Instantly appealing learning medium.
- Encourages strategic thinking and planning.
- Builds interpretive and narrative skills.
- Develops problem solving and cognitive skills.
- Helps motivate reluctant learners.
Games, Game Engines and Design has been endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR Certificate/Diploma in iMedia specification. This teacher resource provides step-by-step ideas to support teaching of the game units in the iMedia course.
Included in the Moderators' Toolkit for EdXcel DiDa Course as one of the appropriate tools to use in the game making modules.
|Licence Type||Price||inc. VAT
|Small Site Licence (fewer than 200 pupils)
|Site Licence (200 pupils or more)
Also available through subscription. Please visit the IOE Store for more information.
1. You can pay online via debit or credit card through the IOE Store. Please note that all prices on the IOE Store include VAT.
2. If you would prefer an invoice to be raised, please contact us at